Michigan Concrete Jacking Experts – Creative Concrete Raising (866) 724-7348
If you are in need of Michigan Concrete Jacking Experts, please contact Creative Concrete Raising at (866) 724-7348 for a free estimate. Click here to see photos of our concrete jacking projects or Follow Us on Facebook.
Concrete jacking can save your uneven patio and make it a safe, stable place for entertaining and relaxing for many years to come.
Sure, you could remove the sinking slab and replace it – but going that route is both more expensive and less effective. If your patio has sunk and it isn’t badly crumbled, concrete jacking is the optimal repair solution.
What Is Concrete Jacking?
Concrete jacking – also known as mudjacking, concrete lifting, slab leveling and slabjacking – is a process that involves pumping a cement slurry mixture through a sunken slab to fill empty spaces in the underlying soil.
Once the voids are filled, pressure lifts the slab back to a level position.
Why Is Concrete Jacking a Better Option?
Mudjacking has been around for decades for a reason – it works. Filling the soil voids restores the stability and integrity of a sunken slab, greatly reducing the odds of the concrete sinking again. Replacing an uneven patio won’t provide the same long-lasting results, as the empty spaces in the soil will remain in place.
Plus, slab replacement is a time-intensive process. The project can take several days, and afterward, the new concrete needs at least a few more days to cure. Mudjacking a patio, on the other hand, takes just a couple of hours – and it comes in at a much lower cost.
How Much Does Concrete Jacking Cost?
- Typically $400 to $600 for raising and leveling concrete
- Can be used the same or next day
- A warranty is provided !
- Appearance is VERY discrete.
How Much Does New Concrete Replacement Cost?
- Slab replacement costs far more than mudjacking. Removing the concrete usually takes a budget of around $500 to $1,518 – so, just that part of the process can set you back more than mudjacking. Add in the price or pouring a new slab, which is generally between $1,500 and $3,800, and the project total can make a big dent in your bank account.
- 2 to 4 weeks before using the area
- No warranty…. Sometimes 3 to 4 months
- Appearance is usually an eyesore especially when placed next to older concrete. The colors
- simply CANNOT match.
For experienced and trusted Michigan Concrete Jacking Experts, call Creative Concrete Raising at (866) 724-7348 for a free quote!